The entry is now open! On this page you can read about fees, regulations and how to enter your dog. We look forward to see all participants at Stockholm Hundmässa in december!
Please use our online entry service (Internetanmälan). You can enter one or several dogs to the show and pay the entry fees via Visa or Mastercard. Last entry date, using our online entry service: November 12, 2019, 12.00 (noon).
- In order to use the online entry, the dog has to be registered in our database Hunddata. Please check this in advance. If the dog is not yet registered in Hunddata, please send a copy of the registration certificate/pedigree to firstname.lastname@example.org a few weeks prior to entering your dog online.
- A foreign dog which has participated at an official dog show in Sweden will be found in the database.
- If you preorder your exhibition catalog together with our online entry, you will receive a discount of 20 SEK.
- Swedish-born dogs must always be entered using their Swedish registration numbers.
- The online entry cannot be used for rally obediende, junior handling etc.
You can submit your entry by filling out the entry form, link below, and pay by international money order. Last entry date for postal entries, on which the entry fee must have been paid and received, is: November 5, 2019.
Send the form to:
SE-191 27 Sollentuna
- A copy of the registration certificate with complete pedigree must be enclosed together with a copy of payment (checks is not accepted) and working class certificate (WCC) if applicable.
- The entry will only be accepted if the entry fee has been paid. The proof of payment must include details of the dog’s breed, name, the classes entered and the name of the owner. Entries submitted without proof of payment or copy of pedigree will be returned. Please use one entry form per dog.
Dog show – entry fees
If you enter your dog no later than October 1 we offer a cheaper entrance fee. However, the postal entry is open until November 5 and the online entry until November 12. Please note the different fees in the table below.
– Oct 1
– Oct 1
Oct 2–Nov 12
|Junior Class, 9–18 months
|Intermediate Class, 15–24 months
|Working- /Field trial Class, 15 months–
|Open Class, 15 months–
|Champion Class, 15 months–
|Veteran Class, 8 years–
Please note! There is no Puppy Class at Stockholm Hundmässa and dogs who have not reached 9 months of age are not allowed to enter the show grounds.
Payment receipts must indicate the name of the dog, registration number and owner. Payment must reach the SKK by last entry date.
New – pay with prize cards! This year you can also choose to pay by our prize cards, which you receive for instance when your dog wins BOB/BOS at some Swedish dog shows. If you wish to pay by prize cards you need to do a postal entry no later than October 1. In the table above you can see the entry fee in prize cards. Please contact us to find out more about this payment method.
Show regulations and Nordic Dog Show regulations
As a participant at a dog show in Sweden you are obliged to know and follow the SKK Show regulations. This year's show is a Nordic Dog Show. You can find all regulations in the links below: